Chess program Galjoen
Galjoen is a chess program written in C++11.
- Galjoen uses PVS ,
nullmove pruning , LMR , LMP
and futility pruning .
- Moves are generated with the help of magic bitboards .
- Galjoen can use an opening book in Polyglot *.bin format, or play without a book.
- It uses an endgame table for the KQKR and KBNK engames.
- It has it's own graphical user interface (build on gtkmm3) but can also work as a standalone
engine with any other interface that supports UCI protocol.
- It is published under the GNU General Public License.